SBA & Minority Certifications
If you are a minority owned business, or a small business, you may receive preferences for government contracts, grants and loans. To do so, you need to be able to prove your status. OFG can help you establish that your business status meets the required criteria.
We provide information to assist you in obtaining minority certifications such as:
- Edge Certification (Encouraging Diversity, Growth and Equity; State of Ohio)
- 8A Certification: Small Business Certification for the Federal Government
- MBE: Minority Business Enterprise
To qualify for many of these opportunities, a company needs to provide an extensive list of information, including but not limited to:
- Financial Statements of Key Individuals
- Corporate Financial Statements
- Tax Reports and Returns
- List of Assets
- List of Liabilities
- Business Plans
- Corporate Bylaws, Minutes and Articles of Incorporation
OFG Advisors will help compile, organize and properly complete all the necessary documentation to enable a company to apply for Small Business and/or Minority Related Certifications and opportunities.
OFG Advisors is one of the leading providers of these services in the State of Ohio.
Don’t miss opportunities for growth and success! Let OFG Advisors help you achieve the growth that your company needs.